What is does it mean to be a member?
Being a member at Studio Share Photography is a great way to add value to your photography business. Here are just a few of the benefits of membership:
- Full access to both studios (and future locations)
- Full access to all props, backdrops and equipment
- Full access to drinks/snacks for members and clients
- Full access to online calendar, scheduling, and payment options
- Full access to website page/links through SSP to personal business website
- Full access to Private Facebook Group for Questions, Community and Encouragement
- Full access to FREE Group Training Events
- Encouragement and resources for building your skills and business structure
- Access to 4 or 8 ft of storage (flat fee)
Members pay a small monthly membership fee and then, additionally, pay for the hours as they need them. There is no minimum or maximum amount of hours a member must book - it’s designed to adjust to the clientele of the photographer. For more information contact Jenni Chase at 847.254.5086 or Jenni.Chase@StudioSharePhotography.com.
Studio Share Photography has chosen to limit membership to photographers who do not have nudity or overly-sexual poses displayed on their website or associated with their branding. Boudoir Photographers will be evaluated on a case by case basis. This is to ensure that every photographer associated with Studio Share Photography represents our family-friendly brand. Please know that by drawing these boundaries on subject matter, we are not judging a photographers’ character or skill level.